I am a Teacher, lecturer cum Private tutor, and Freelance writer for your thesis, essay or assignment. I like writing blog, and novel in my free time. I love watching horror movie and variety show, especially RUNNING MAN. I love travel but it too costly,.. I am not smiling, but everyone will smile whenever they meet me,..


Please do contact me - My first mail ; imaninuryase@gmail.com / Whatsapp; 01125522013


Sunday, June 23, 2013

My childhood experience- SPM WRITING

Bahagian bawah dapur, diletak kayu api yang telah kering
TRADITIONAL KITCHEN WOOD STOVE - THIS PICTURE IS REALLY SIMILAR TO MY GRAND'S STOVE, SO NOSTALGIC


RENDANG OR CHICKEN CURRY FOR KENDURI KAHWIN


           
            My childhood experience is being cherished for the rest of my life, as I am now, a tough, determine, and moderate woman who never give up in facing hard life.Day by day, I could not not even remember how much money did I spent for a month. But, once looking at the picture of the wood stove on TV, all the memory is around my head.

When I was just a child, I always help my grandmother, 'nenek' searching for firewood at the kale yard behind our house.Nenek would collect a pile firewood. I only bring back small twigs. Once, I make my own stove on the ground beside my house. There was a hibiscus tree just at the bank of a pond near Nenek's small garage.




................ WILL BE CONTINUED  ;)  ...................











No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.