I am a Teacher, lecturer cum Private tutor, and Freelance writer for your thesis, essay or assignment. I like writing blog, and novel in my free time. I love watching horror movie and variety show, especially RUNNING MAN. I love travel but it too costly,.. I am not smiling, but everyone will smile whenever they meet me,..


Please do contact me - My first mail ; imaninuryase@gmail.com / Whatsapp; 01125522013


Thursday, July 25, 2013

THE HANDSOME GARY WITH HIS FUTURE WIFE

Photo: Omo!! Since when?

cr:on pic
#ByAnnE

OMO....... I hope this will be real, Ji hyo seems ready to take a commitment and get married, I can't wait the confession from Gary to marry Ji hyo unnie. Gary seems more jealous in the recent episode RM155, they are really close and match together, So lucky Ji hyo to have Gary as her husband who can take care of her forever, he who always make sure Ji hyo is well and he who always feed her,..... Oh I also want to have someone like GARY from Jamsil,.....





LOVE BOTH OF YOU, THE HANDSOME GUY I LOVE AND HIS BEAUTIFUL FUTURE WIFE


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.