I am a Teacher, lecturer cum Private tutor, and Freelance writer for your thesis, essay or assignment. I like writing blog, and novel in my free time. I love watching horror movie and variety show, especially RUNNING MAN. I love travel but it too costly,.. I am not smiling, but everyone will smile whenever they meet me,..


Please do contact me - My first mail ; imaninuryase@gmail.com / Whatsapp; 01125522013


Tuesday, July 7, 2015

UPAH MENAIP TESIS DAN ASSIGNMENT

There was a guy - who at first asked my help, but at the end assumed me as his servant, he arrange for me what i am doing, AND WITHOUT PAYMENT at the end.

Ohhh.... MAKE IT SURRENDER TO ALLAH WHO WILL REPAY AND REWARD FOR WHATEVER PEOPLE DONE..


This is my rules;
- If you want my help, because you are so busy with your work, with your life, with your personal stuff, and you can pay for my brain, for my work, for my time spent;

1.)   A conversation - by mail or whatsapp (0129199728)
2)    If we both agree - you bank in a sum of deposit shows your serious deal
3)    I will start work for your task 
4)    Once it is done - I will inform you, then you will bank in the balance
5)    I will email your task
6)    Our deal finish
.............................................................................

For some cases, which may include three chapters or full thesis - the payment is followed by chapters which will be explained in the conversation
..............................................................................

Normal time range to finish full thesis is a month, because it is not an easy task to write.
..............................................................................

Thanks to adik Az............., medical student and his friend, for adik A................., an officer in MPSJ and many others who give superior cooperation with me in finishing their work, and understand my hardness in term of payment. Hopefully ALLAH TAALA makes HIS BLESSING AND WILL for you all till you all excellent in your study as well as in your career. For Adik A from MPSJ, congratulation for your convocation several month ago, it means our thesis is accepted and you passed!! Bravo....................

.................................................................................

AT LAST, FOR ALL OF YOU; SELAMAT HARI RAYA MAAF ZAHIR DAN BATIN, HALALKAN SEGALA YANG TERKURANG DAN TERLEBIH. MUGA KALAIAN BERBAHAGIA, SIHAT DAN GEMBIRA DI HARI LEBARAN INI.....Aaamiiin.

.............................
WASALLAM.
YASMIN HERE. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.